Toddler Hair Detangler
When it comes to your precious one’s hair, there’s nothing more fulfilling than styling and giving your tot that beautiful look you’ll be proud and boastful of.
- 1 Toddler Hair Detangler
- 1.1 Toddler Hair Detanglers
- 1.2 #1 Rock the Locks Kids Not So Knotty Conditioning Detangler, Natural, Toxin and Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, 8.5 fl. oz.
- 1.3 #2 Shea Moisture Silicone Free Miracle Styler Leave-In Treatment, 8 Fluid Ounce
- 1.4 #1 Cantu Conditioning Detangler, 6 Fl Oz
- 1.5 #2 SoCozy Detangler + Leave-In Conditioner, Fruity-tutti, 8 Fluid Ounce
- 1.6 #3 Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus KIDS Extra Moisturizing Detangler, Slippery Elm and Marshmallow Extracts, Anti-Frizz, Moisture & Shine 8 oz, Pack of 2
Toddler Hair Detanglers
#1 Rock the Locks Kids Not So Knotty Conditioning Detangler, Natural, Toxin and Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, 8.5 fl. oz.
- ROCK THE LOCKS conditioning detangler (8.5 fl. oz.) tames the toughest tangles while conditioning & adding body and moisture.
- Take your hair from knotty to not so knotty & enjoy natural, beautiful shine.
- NATURAL & Infused with Essential Oils. Alcohol free, paraben free, phthalate free.
- Scented with Pineapple Banana Scent with no artificial fragrances.
- Quality formulas developed and tested by salon professionals. Made in USA!
My Personal Opinion: Okay, so this bright bottle helps me find it easily amongst many other hair products I have in my bathroom. One thing I love about this one is the spraying feature. The even mist spray and the lock to prevent my little one from spraying it in her eyes (if she ever gets ahold of it) is super convenient and helpful. Its scent is quite fruity and at times too strong for my liking but, it does settle in and dissipate throughout the day. I love how it’s not sticky or slimy on my hands afterwards and drys quickly. It really keeps her curls nice and tight throughout the day.
#2 Shea Moisture Silicone Free Miracle Styler Leave-In Treatment, 8 Fluid Ounce
- Spray into palm of the hands and gently run fingers through dry; Styled hair or mist through damp hair prior to detangling or heat styling; Style as desired; For extra shine, apply product to wet hair, blow dry or style as desired
- Made with Fair Trade Shea Butter
- No sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil, no animal testing and no petroleum
#1 Cantu Conditioning Detangler, 6 Fl Oz
If you’re looking for an amazing detangler, not to mention with refreshing scent then you will love the Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler. It is the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. The Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler will nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu’s gentle care for textured hair. Manufactures of Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler prioritize the safety of children so the product contains no mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene, PABA or DEA.
My personal opinion: Okay so this one was one of the very first ones I tried. Pretty fruity smelling and since I had nothing to compare it to at the time, I really liked it. After having tried a few others though, I’d say I prefer the bottles with the spray locks. I prefer the smaller bottle and I prefer less of a chemically scented fruit smell. It worked well as far as being able to comb through her hair immediately after spraying and did help smooth out the texture of her hair.
#2 SoCozy Detangler + Leave-In Conditioner, Fruity-tutti, 8 Fluid Ounce
Cinch Detangler and Leave-In Conditioner is just amazing. It is a gentle weightless conditioner that will detangle, nourish and also hydrate for soft and silky hair. It will make brushes and combs glide through the hair effortlessly. If you want to spend less time fixing hairs then this is your savior.
Personal Opinion: This detangler has a great scent and is easy to use. My daughter’s hair brushed through very easily. The lock feature on the spray bottle comes as a separate small piece, which I personally feel like I’ll lose pretty quickly. But it does hold it in place. Unfortunately, it left my hands quite sticky. I will use this product again for when we are at the house.